NCLC promotes cost-effective energy efficiency investments in affordable multifamily buildings through its work with state advocates, policymakers, and utility companies. These investments help owners maintain the buildings as affordable, and help tenants financially if they pay some or all of the utility bills.
- Fact Sheet: What States Can Do to Help Consumers: Energy Insecurity, January 2020
- Group comments to Maryland Public Service Commission on EmPOWER Maryland Semi-Annual Reports re: energy efficiency for multi-family housing, April 11, 2014
- Smart Thermostats: Assessing Their Value in Low-Income Weatherization Programs, January 2020; Press Release
- Partnering for Success: An Action Guide for Advancing Utility Energy Efficiency Funding for Multifamily Rental Housing, March 2013
- Maryland House Bill 982/Senate Bill 740, Maryland Low-Income Energy Efficiency Savings Goal. Support Testimony.