Letters || Policy Briefs, Reports and Press Releases || Testimony and Comments
Policy Briefs, Reports & Press Releases
Testimony and Comments
- NCLC Comments to CFPB on consumers' access to their own financial account data, Feb. 21, 2017. Coalition comments.
- Comments of NCLC et al. to OCC on special purpose national bank charters, Jan. 17, 2017
- To the OCC re: implementation of a framework for receivership of an "uninsured bank" (i.e., a nonbank that is granted an OCC charter under a new regime the OCC is considering). Consumer Comments and Press release, Nov. 14, 2016.
- Comment on proposed NACHA rules increasing the monitoring of payment processors. Consumer Comments, Oct. 9, 2015.
- Consumer comments on Fed proposal to adopt a same day ACH service, July 2, 2015
- Comments responding to the OCC's white paper about how to support responsible financial innovation. Consumer comments and exhibits, May 31, 2015.
- Comments to NACHA on same day electronic payments, Feb. 6, 2015.
- Comments to CSBS on model framework for virtual currencies, Feb. 6, 2015
- NCLC comments to CFPB on mobile financial services, Sept. 10, 2014.
- Comments to Fed in connection with 10 year review of regulations under Economic Growth and Regulatory Paperwork Reduction Act, on remotely created checks and check deposits under Regulation CC., Sept. 2, 2014
- Comments to the CFPB re: Extending Bank Exemption from Remittance Rules, June 6, 2014
- Comments to California on the role of electronic payments, remotely created checks and prepaid cards in making payday loans, May 19, 2014
- Comments to the CFPB re: Defining "Larger Participants" of the International Money Transfer Market, April 1, 2014
- Group comments re: Operating Rules Amendments to Improve Network Quality to NACHA-the Electronic Payment Association, January 13, 2014
Fintech, Mobile and Electronic Payments Archive (- 2013)