NCLC in the News
Select media clips. Journalists interested in speaking with an expert at the National Consumer Law Center should contact Jan Kruse (email@example.com or 617.542,8010).
- 6/27/20 PBS Newshour “Quest for Homeownership Turns Dreams into Nightmares” (9:24) runtime) by Karla Murphy interviewing NCLC attorney Sarah Bolling Mancini about problems in Ohio with Vision Property Management and “rent-to-own” land installment contracts.
- 2/20/2019 MSNBC Live with Velshi and Ruhle (5:15 runtime) in which the hosts interview NCLC attorney Joanna Darcus on a U.S. Senate proposal that would mandate automatic payroll withholding for all borrowers of federal student loans. NCLC wrote a policy report opposing the proposal.
- 12/6/18 BadCredit.org “The National Consumer Law Center’s Student Loan Borrower Assistance Project Advocates for Fair Repayment Practices and Provides Clear Resources for Debt Holders” in which NCLC attorney Persis Yu is interviewed.
- 12/4/18 CBS This Morning and CBS Evening News (4:40 runtime) Wells Fargo blames ‘calculation error’ after hundreds lose their homes to foreclosure’ in which NCLC attorney Alys Cohen is interviewd by Anna Werner.
- 11/29/18 The Hill Are fintech sandboxes a consumer protection desert? op-ed by NCLC Associate Director Lauren Saunders.
- 11/9/18 CNN Rules against robocalls shouldn’t be loosened by NCLC Senior Counsel Margot Saunders.
- More Media Clips >>>