SAVE THE DATE: November 5-20, 2020
Special Announcement: The 2020 CRLC will take place online, starting on Thursday, Nov. 5 and ending fifteen days later on Friday, Nov. 20. The conference will cover more consumer law content than ever before, including full tracks on Auto Loans, Credit/Banking, Credit Reporting, Debt Collections, Mortgages and Foreclosures, Student Loans, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), in addition to many individual courses on ethics, litigation, practice issues and more. Sessions will take place between 11:00 AM and 7:00 PM Eastern time every day, and one conference registration fee will allow you to attend as many sessions as you’d like. We’ll also have plenary addresses from high-profile speakers, strategy summits, legal tech talks, networking opportunities, and even a few social gatherings to allow us to connect virtually when we can’t be together in person.
- Learn from the experts about the latest developments in consumer litigation, industry trends, and public policy.
- Hear from the nation’s most successful consumer litigators. Ask questions, share ideas, and connect with your colleagues!
- Learn powerful consumer law remedies and attorney fee recovery methods.
- Save on NCLC’s legal practice publications with exclusive conference discounts.
- Earn CLE credits while you learn from the experts!
- Get inspired and energized by hundreds of passionate advocates who fight for consumer justice, just like you.
You will certify that:
(1) You are a lawyer and that neither you nor anyone in your organization represents business or commercial clients (except in disputes between two businesses) or is engaged in any business other than providing legal representation to consumers.
NCLC is exploring new opportunities for our Virtual Consumer Rights Litigation Conference, which will be announced in the coming days. For questions or suggestions, please feel free to email email@example.com.