The National Consumer Law Center with the National Association of Consumer Advocates invites you to the most important event of the year for consumer attorneys!
Photo courtesy of washington.org
November 16-19, 2017, Washington, D.C.
Agenda || Hotel || Registration Rates || Scholarships || Sponsors
- Attend comprehensive breakout sessions with top notch speakers
- Register for our Consumer Class Action Symposium
- Build powerful connections
- Earn CLE credits
- Recharge your batteries!
- Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel: 999 Ninth St. NW, Washington, DC, 20001
• Rates: $195/room night || Book a room
- Childcare can be booked prior to arrival please check out the website at Destination Sitters or call (888) 748-5439.
- Washington, DC Metro
- Local Taxi Companies: Yellow Cab Co. of DC (202-546-7900) || OnCabs Washington DC (202-601-3768)
- Recommended Shuttle Service: Super Shuttle || Supreme Airport Shuttle
- Car Apps: Uber availability || Lyft availability || ZipCar
NCLC offers Early Bird discount rates. Don't miss the deadlines to save on your registration fee! Click here to check these and other conference details.
|Main Conference (Thurs-Sat)||Early Bird by 9/29/17||Regular Rate after 9/29/17|
|Optional Session||Early Bird by 9/29/17||Regular Rate after 9/29/17|
|Consumer Class Action Symposium||$560||$610|