2019 Agenda (subject to change)
This year we celebrate our 50th Anniversary!
Join us for our celebration, Nov 15th, and purchase your tickets during conference registration.
CRLC 2019 Scholarship Applications
- Scholarship Application for AAGs and State/Local Enforcement Officials
- General Conference Scholarship Application
Booking Your Hotel Room for the 2019 CRLC
This year’s conference hotel rate is $249/night at the Sheraton Boston Hotel. Please feel free to book your room here by October 11th, 2019. Rooms will go quickly, so don’t delay!
NCLC has contracted a special block of rooms at a discounted rate for Legal Aid and Non Profit attorneys. After you have registered for the conference, please request the booking link from Manager of Conferences and Trainings, SarahEmily Pina at email@example.com
Benefits of Attending the Most Important Consumer Law Conference of the Year
- Learn from the experts about the latest developments in consumer litigation, industry trends, and public policy.
- Hear from the nation’s most successful consumer litigators. Ask questions, share ideas, and connect with your colleagues!
- Learn powerful consumer law remedies and attorney fee recovery methods.
- Save on NCLC’s legal practice publications with exclusive conference discounts.
- Earn CLE credits while you learn from the experts!
- Get inspired and energized by hundreds of passionate advocates who fight for consumer justice, just like you.
Requirements for Attendance
You will certify that:
(1) You are a lawyer and that neither you nor anyone in your organization represents business or commercial clients (except in disputes between two businesses) or is engaged in any business other than providing legal representation to consumers.
(2) You are an employee of a state or federal regulatory or enforcement agency or of a state or federally funded nonprofit legal aid organization.
- Boston Nanny Centre
Note: This is a local agency in Boston. In order to better guarantee a booking, be sure to contact BNC by November 1st, 2019
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact SarahEmily Pina at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-542-8010.