For sponsorship inquiries, please contact SarahEmily Pina at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-542-8010.
Benefits of Attending the Most Important Consumer Law Conference of the Year
- Learn from the experts about the latest developments in consumer litigation, industry trends, and public policy.
- Hear from the nation’s most successful consumer litigators. Ask questions, share ideas, and connect with your colleagues!
- Learn powerful consumer law remedies and attorney fee recovery methods.
- Save on NCLC’s legal practice publications with exclusive conference discounts.
- Earn CLE credits while you learn from the experts!
- Get inspired and energized by hundreds of passionate advocates who fight for consumer justice, just like you.
Requirements for Attendance
You will certify that:
(1) You are a lawyer and that neither you nor anyone in your organization represents business or commercial clients (except in disputes between two businesses) or is engaged in any business other than providing legal representation to consumers.
(2) You are an employee of a state or federal regulatory or enforcement agency or of a state or federally funded nonprofit legal aid organization.