|November 14-16, 2019
November 17, Class Action Symposium only
2019 Agenda (subject to change)
Attendance Requirements || Scholarships|| Class Action Symposium Sponsorship Opportunities || Hotel || Childcare
- Learn from the experts about the latest developments in consumer litigation, industry trends, and public policy.
- Hear from the nation’s most successful consumer litigators. Ask questions, share ideas, and connect with your colleagues!
- Learn powerful consumer law remedies and attorney fee recovery methods.
- Save on NCLC’s legal practice publications with exclusive conference discounts.
- Earn CLE credits while you learn from the experts!
- Get inspired and energized by hundreds of passionate advocates who fight for consumer justice, just like you.
You will certify that:
(1) You are a lawyer and that neither you nor anyone in your organization represents business or commercial clients (except in disputes between two businesses) or is engaged in any business other than providing legal representation to consumers.
(2) You are an employee of a state or federal regulatory or enforcement agency or of a state or federally funded nonprofit legal aid organization.
IMPORTANT MONEY-SAVING DEADLINES
- August 23, 2019 – NACA application or renewal deadline
- September 6, 2019 – Scholarship Application Deadline (See Below for Two Separate application options)
- September 25, 2019 – By 8:59 pm PST/11:59 pm EST – Reduced conference registration rate expires
- October 9, 2019 – Registration cancellation fee increases from $75 to $150
- November 4, 2019 – By 8:59 pm PST/11:59 pm EST – Last day to register online
- Scholarship Application for AAGs and State/Local Enforcement Officials
- General Conference Scholarship Application
The Future of Class Actions
Ascertainability Injury & Predominance
The State of Cy Pres
Ethical Issues in Class Actions
Rule 23(f) & Interlocutory Class Action Appeals
All of the elements blend perfectly at Sheraton Boston Hotel, greeting you with upscale accommodations, outstanding service and an incredible location in downtown Boston. Nestled in the historic Back Bay neighborhood and directly connected to the Prudential Center and the Hynes Convention Center, we provide a modern backdrop for work and play. Experience iconic Boston attractions like Fenway Park or stroll along Newbury Street, home to premier shopping and dining.
Note: The Sheraton Boston is now sold out of sleeping rooms for the conference
Booking Your Hotel Room for the 2019 CRLC
You may now book across the street at the Hilton Back Bay for $269/night. Book now.
A discounted block of rooms is available for $189/night at the Hampton Inn & Suites Boston. The hotel will offer a free shuttle to and from the airport (rare in Boston!) and a shuttle for attendees to and from the Sheraton Boston Hotel, our official conference hotel. Book now.
Double check your travel and conference plans before your book your room! The General Conference ends on November 16, 2019 at 4PM allowing attendees to travel home that afternoon and save the cost of a room night!
- Boston Nanny Centre
Note: This is a local agency in Boston. In order to better guarantee a booking, be sure to contact BNC by November 1st, 2019
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact SarahEmily Pina at email@example.com or 617-542-8010.