|November 14-16, 2019
November 17, Class Action Symposium only
2019 Agenda (subject to change)
- Learn from the experts about the latest developments in consumer litigation, industry trends, and public policy.
- Hear from the nation’s most successful consumer litigators. Ask questions, share ideas, and connect with your colleagues!
- Learn powerful consumer law remedies and attorney fee recovery methods.
- Save on NCLC’s legal practice publications with exclusive conference discounts.
- Earn CLE credits while you learn from the experts!
- Get inspired and energized by hundreds of passionate advocates who fight for consumer justice, just like you.
IMPORTANT MONEY-SAVING DEADLINES
- August 23, 2019 – NACA application or renewal deadline
- September 6, 2019 – Scholarship Application Deadline (See Below for Two Separate application options)
- September 25, 2019 – By 8:59 pm PST/11:59 pm EST – Reduced conference registration rate expires
- October 9, 2019 – Registration cancellation fee increases from $75 to $150
- October 11, 2019 – Book your room $249/night (supply limited)
- NCLC has contracted a special block of rooms at a discounted rate for Legal Aid and Non Profit attorneys
For the link to this block, email SarahEmily Pina at email@example.com (Supply Limited)
- November 4, 2019 – By 8:59 pm PST/11:59 pm EST – Last day to register online
- Scholarship Application for AAGs and State/Local Enforcement Officials
- General Conference Scholarship Application
This year’s conference hotel rate is $249/night at the Sheraton Boston Hotel. Please feel free to book your room here by October 11th, 2019. Rooms will go quickly, so don’t delay!
Double check your travel and conference plans before your book your room! The General Conference ends on November 16, 2019 at 4PM allowing attendees to travel home that afternoon and save the cost of a room night!
NCLC has contracted a special block of rooms at a discounted rate for Legal Aid and Non Profit attorneys. After you have registered for the conference, please request the booking link from Manager of Conferences and Trainings, SarahEmily Pina at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will certify that:
(1) You are a lawyer and that neither you nor anyone in your organization represents business or commercial clients (except in disputes between two businesses) or is engaged in any business other than providing legal representation to consumers.
(2) You are an employee of a state or federal regulatory or enforcement agency or of a state or federally funded nonprofit legal aid organization.
- Boston Nanny Centre
Note: This is a local agency in Boston. In order to better guarantee a booking, be sure to contact BNC by November 1st, 2019
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact SarahEmily Pina at email@example.com or 617-542-8010.