Sneak Peak of the CRLC virtual platform!
November 9-20, 2020
This year, NCLC’s Consumer Rights Litigation Conference and Class Action Symposium will take place entirely online, utilizing a state of the art platform with outlets to learn, gather, and network with the best in the field. Starting on Monday, November 9 and ending on Friday, November 20, the Virtual CRLC will cover more consumer law content than ever before, including full tracks on Auto Loans, Credit/Banking, Credit Reporting, Debt Collections, Mortgages and Foreclosures, Student Loans, and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). As always, the CRLC will also provide individual courses on ethics, litigation, practice issues and more. Even better, the new virtual format will give attendees the opportunity to earn far more CLEs than in previous years — up to 43.5 CLEs compared to last year’s 20.75!
You will certify that:
(1) You are a lawyer and that neither you nor anyone in your organization represents business or commercial clients (except in disputes between two businesses) or is engaged in any business other than providing legal representation to consumers.
If you have questions regarding these eligibility requirements or about your own eligibility to attend, please email: email@example.com.
Through NCLC’s Campaign for the Future and its generous supporters, private attorneys with less than five years of experience in the field (Next Generation) & all Legal Aid attorneys will receive a 50% scholarship to attend NCLC Conferences! Choose the Legal Aid/ Next Gen option when you register to receive this incredible scholarship!
Registration Rates* and Information:
- $399: Standard Registration Rate: The standard registration rate applies to attorneys and advocates who do not qualify for any of the discounts and scholarships listed below.
- $365: Discount 1 (10% NACA/NACBA discount): All active members of NACA or NACBA receive a 10% discount on NCLC Conference Registration. Register early with a NACA/NACBA discount to get a special “$1 per day” rate to build the consumer law expertise you’ll use throughout the year!
- $299: Discount 2 (25% Gov’t / Non-profit discount): Nonprofit and government employees receive a 25% discount on NCLC Conference Registration.
- $199: Discount 3 (50% Legal Aid & Next Generation Scholarship)*: Private attorneys with less than five years of experience (Next Generation) and All Legal Aid lawyers can choose this option during registration to automatically receive a 50% scholarship.
- Would you like to register a group? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Early Registration Discount: Register by September 25th to receive the 10% discount built into the prices above.
Insider Track: Consumer Class Action Symposium
This year’s Symposium will address evolving changes and emerging developments in trial court practice in the era of Covid 19, critical new Supreme Court and Court of Appeal rulings affecting class action pleadings, class certification, objections,
Sponsor the Conference and Align Your Brand with the Most Sought-After Consumer Rights Conference of the Year!