- Conference attendance is open to attorneys who can certify all of the following:Neither I, nor anyone in my firm: (1) sue consumers on consumer debt; (2) advise businesses regarding debt collection or evictions involving consumers, or (3) represent landlords in evictions.
- Neither I, nor anyone in my firm, defend any clients against FDCPA, TCPA, FCRA, or other consumer claims.
- In the previous 5 years, I have not engaged in any of the activities described in the two preceding certifications, or I have sent a written explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org of any such work in the past 5 years.
- I do not handle debt settlement matters, or if I do represent clients in debt settlement affairs, I do not engage in any disqualifying conduct.
- Non-attorneys who wish to attend should email Anna as well (email@example.com) with information about your occupation and interest in attending the conference.
- If you are a private practice attorney and attending the conference for the first time, please refrain from making nonrefundable travel reservations for fifteen business days after you submit your registration to allow for verification of your certification. If you have questions about this please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Non-attorneys who wish to attend should email email@example.com with information about your occupation and interest in attending the conference.