2020 agenda announced in January, 2020
Offer your Thoughts by November 19, 2019
You can suggest a session related to FDCPA, TCPA, Debt Collection, and Student Loans! Please note that a submission does not guarantee your session idea will be chosen, we receive many submissions and are unfortunately only able to use a select number.
Conference attendance is open to attorneys who can certify all of the following:
- Neither I, nor anyone in my firm: (1) sue consumers on consumer debt; (2) advise businesses regarding debt collection or evictions involving consumers, or (3) represent landlords in evictions.
- Neither I, nor anyone in my firm, defend any clients against FDCPA, TCPA, FCRA, or other consumer claims.
- In the previous 5 years, I have not engaged in any of the activities described in the two preceding certifications, or I have sent a written explanation to email@example.com of any such work in the past 5 years.
- I do not handle debt settlement matters, or if I do represent clients in debt settlement affairs, I do not engage in any disqualifying conduct.
* Non-attorneys who wish to attend should email firstname.lastname@example.org with information about your occupation and interest in attending the conference.
**If you are attending the conference for the first time, please refrain from making nonrefundable travel reservations for fifteen business days after you submit your registration to allow for verification of your certification. If you have questions about this please email email@example.com