NCLC represents consumers in cutting-edge litigation that seeks to reform the rules of the marketplace. We are interested in cases that will have a far-reaching impact and can benefit from our unique legal and policy expertise. To maximize our limited resources we help bring together strong litigation teams made up of private lawyers, legal aid, and nonprofit groups.
- Amicus brief and related materials of 10 consumer groups over Acting Director of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Leandra English vs. Donald J. Trump and John M. Mulvaney), Dec. 8, 2017
- NCLC and NACA comments to the Civil Rules Advisory Committee re: Rule 30(b)(6), August 9, 2017
- Confronting Criminal Justice Debt: A Guide for Litigation, Sept. 2016
- Testimony of NCLC Director of Litigation Stuart Rossman before the U.S. Senate Committee on Aging re: pension advance schemes, Sept. 30, 2015
- NCLC and NACA comments to the Civil Rules Advisory Committee re: Rule 23, September 4, 2015
- NCLC and NACA comments to the Civil Rules Advisory Committee re: Rule 23, April 1, 2015
- United States Consumer Law Attorney Fee Survey 2015-2016 (Conducted By Ronald L. Burdge)