- MODULE 1 – BANKRUPTCY OVERVIEW (Manual and PowerPoint)
- MODULE 2 – PRE-FILING CONSIDERATIONS (Manual and PowerPoint)
- Module 3 – PREPARING SCHEDULES (Manual and PowerPoint)
- MODULE 4 – GETTING TO DISCHARGE: STEPS AFTER THE CASE IS FILED (Manual and PowerPoint)
- MODULE 5 – REPRESENTING DEBTORS IN STUDENT LOAN HARDSHIP DISCHARGE CASES (Manual)
Acknowledgement. This training material was funded in part by the Endowment for Education of the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges. In funding the grant, the Endowment does not endorse nor express any opinion about the methodology utilized, or any conclusions, opinions, or results contained in any report, article, book, or other writing based on the research funded by the Endowment. Attention. This training material is designed to provide authoritative information concerning the subject matter covered. Always use other sources for more recent developments or for special rules for individual judicial districts. This publication cannot substitute for the independent judgment and skills of an attorney or other professional. Non-attorneys are cautioned against using these manuals to file a bankruptcy case without advice from an attorney and are cautioned against engaging in the unauthorized practice of law.