Saving Homes Between the Last Foreclosure Crisis and the Next One
Sheraton Indianapolis City Center Hotel
Wednesday, June 13, 2018: Reverse Mortgage Intensive (space is LIMITED)
- Standard/Private Attorney: $80 (discounted rate); after May 14, 2018: $95
- NACA/NACBA: $75 (discounted rate); after May 14, 2018: $85
- Nonprofit/Legal Services/Government: $60 (discounted rate); after May 14, 2018: $75
Thursday & Friday, June 14-15, 2018: Mortgage Conference TrainingHere you will also be able to register for Wednesday's, Reverse Mortgage Intensive (additional fee required).
- Standard/Private Attorney: $470 (discounted rate); after May 14, 2018: $550
- NACA/NACBA: $410 (discounted rate); after May 14, 2018: $495
- Nonprofit/Legal Services/Government: $360 (discounted rate); after May 14, 2018: $440
Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel
Hotel Rate: $169/night || Make A Reservation or call 888-627-8186 and provide the conference group name: 2018 Mortgage Conference. Deadline to reserve your room: May 16th, 2018
- The Scholarship Application period was March 12th-April 20th, 2018. Final scholarship decisions will be made the week of April 23rd.
- April 20th: NACA membership application deadline
- May 14th: Early Bird Deadline
- May 16th: Hotel Cut off for conference rates
- June 8th: Last Day to Register on line
(1) I am a lawyer or paralegal and that neither I nor anyone in my organization represents business or commercial clients (except in disputes between two businesses) or is engaged in any business other than providing legal representation to consumers. If you are a FIRST TIME PRIVATE ATTORNEY registering for one of NCLC’s conferences please refrain from making NONREFUNDABLE travel reservations for FIFTEEN BUSINESS DAYS after you submit your registration to allow for verification of your certification;
Mortgage Sponsorship Package.
Tri-Conference Sponsorship available for 2018 conferences.