The Virtual 2020 CRLC is the place to be in 2020!
What is the Consumer Rights Litigation Conference?
The Consumer Rights Litigation Conference is the premier educational and networking gathering for consumer rights attorneys and advocates. For almost 30 years this conference has educated and strengthened the community, expanding the opportunities for both each year. Delivered for the first time in a virtual format with convenient information-packed sessions, it is designed to get legal professionals up to speed on the latest advancements and strategies in consumer law. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the experts in our community!
Sneak Peak of the CRLC virtual platform!
What will you gain by participating?
- Learn from the nation’s most successful consumer litigators at any one of the 65+ breakout sessions
- Choose from over a dozen face to face networking groups, roundtable discussions, strategy summits, and live office hours to ask questions, share ideas, and connect with your colleagues!
- Discover powerful consumer law remedies and attorney fee recovery methods.
- Save on NCLC’s legal practice publications with exclusive conference discounts.
- Earn CLE credits while you learn from the experts!
- Get inspired and energized by hundreds of passionate advocates who fight for consumer justice, just like you.
Are you new to Consumer Law? Check out these introductory sessions that will quickly get you up to speed:
ABC Session Spotlight
- ABCS of FCRA, Class Actions, Student Loan Law, & Consumer Arbitration
- Medical Debt Primer
- Basic Intro on How to Stop Robocalls
- COVID-19 Mortgages: Post Forbearance for Fannie & Freddie Loans
Beginner Session Spotlight
- Investigation in Auto Cases
- Common Fair Debt Collections Practices Act Claims
- Consumer & Economic Civil Legal Issues for Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Your Client is Being Sued on a Debt: What Now? A Primer on Defeating Debt Collection Lawsuits
This conference is a game changer for your office and practice. Send your newest attorney or your most seasoned litigator:
New Scholarship Opportunity!
Through NCLC’s Campaign for the Future and its generous supporters, private attorneys with less than five years of experience in the field (Next Generation) & all Legal Aid attorneys will receive a 50% scholarship to attend NCLC Conferences! Choose the Legal Aid/ Next Gen option when you register to automatically receive this incredible scholarship!
Registration Rates* and Information:
- $399: Standard Registration Rate
- $365: Discount 1 (10% NACA/NACBA discount): All active members of NACA or NACBA receive this 10% discount on NCLC Conference Registration. Register early with a NACA/NACBA discount to get a special “$1 per day” rate to build the consumer law expertise you’ll use throughout the year!
- $299: Discount 2 (25% Gov’t / Non-profit discount): Nonprofit and government employees receive this 25% discount.
- $199: Discount 3 (50% Legal Aid & Next Generation Scholarship)*: Private attorneys with less than five years’ experience and all Legal Aid lawyers can choose this option during registration to automatically receive a 50% scholarship.
*Interested in registering a group? Email email@example.com for assistance.