Conference attendance is open to attorneys who can certify all of the following:
- Neither I, nor anyone in my firm: (1) sue consumers on consumer debt; (2) advise businesses regarding debt collection or evictions involving consumers, or (3) represent landlords in evictions.
- Neither I, nor anyone in my firm, defend any clients against FDCPA, TCPA, FCRA, or other consumer claims.
- I do not handle debt settlement matters, or if I do represent clients in debt settlement affairs, I do not engage in any disqualifying conduct.
|Regular||Early (before Feb 11th)|
HotelThe LINQ Las Vegas, 3535 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 || Book online at a discounted rate by Feb. 6th.
Note: For guests that prefer to phone in their reservations, they may call the Reservation Center at 1-866-523-2781 to secure a reservation on your group block. BE AWARE: a processing fee of $15.00 + tax per reservation will be incurred if you choose not to use the above dedicated weblink.
The 2019 FDCPA scholarship application closed on January 22nd. If you were unable to complete an application, be sure to register before the early bird deadline February 11, 2019) to receive discounted registration rates!
- January 22, 2019 (11:59PM ET) – Deadline for scholarship application
- January 24, 2019 – Deadline to APPLY to become a NACA member
- February 6, 2019 – Deadline for reduced hotel rooms ($119/night plus the customary Las Vegas resort fee: $30/night) || Book your room
- February 11, 2019 – Deadline for reduced conference registration rate
- February 15, 2019 – Registration cancellation fee increases from $75 to $150
- February 27, 2019 – Web App Launch
- March 4, 2019 Last day to register online