|Cloud Gate, Chicago||March 19-20, 2018
Radisson Blu Aqua, Chicago, IL
Book by February 16th, 2018 to save!
Introductory Track: This introductory track is designed for attorneys with little or no prior experience with FDCPA litigation. Learn about the laws protecting consumers from abusive debt collection practices and proceed to more in-depth sessions on developing these cases and a fair debt collection law practice.
Advanced Track: The advanced track is for intermediate to experienced FDCPA practitioners who want to delve more deeply into developments in FDCPA law and discuss issues related to a busy FDCPA practice. At least one session will discuss issues arising under the Telephone Consumer Practices Act (TCPA).* Attendees can move freely between the two tracks.
Conference attendance is open to attorneys^ who can certify the following:
- Neither I, nor anyone in my firm: (1) sue consumers on consumer debt; (2) advise businesses regarding debt collection or evictions involving consumers, or (3) represent landlords in evictions.
- Neither I, nor anyone in my firm, defend any clients against FDCPA, TCPA, FCRA, or other consumer claims.
- I do not handle debt settlement matters, or I comply with NACA’s debt settlement guidelines if I do represent clients in debt settlement affairs.
- Standard/Private Attorney: $535 (A 15% discount!) ; after February 16, 2018: $630
- NACA/NACBA: $475 (A 25% discount!); after February 16, 2018: $565
- Non-profit/legal services/government: $410 (A 35% discount!); after February 16, 2018: $475