October 25th-28th, 2018
October 27th and 28th
- Learn from the experts about the latest developments in consumer litigation, industry trends, and public policy.
- Hear from the nation’s most successful consumer litigators. Ask questions, share ideas, and connect with your colleagues!
- Learn powerful consumer law remedies and attorney fee recovery methods.
- Save on NCLC’s legal practice publications with exclusive conference discounts.
- Earn CLE credits while you learn from the experts!
- Get inspired and energized by hundreds of passionate advocates who fight for consumer justice, just like you.
Deadline to book: October 4th, 2018 (All Sleeping Rooms Sold Out)
Overflow Hotel: Marriott Denver Tech Center, 4900 S. Syracuse St. Denver, CO 80237
Rate: $169 per night || Book a Room
Deadline to book: October 11th, 2018
Note: This hotel is 11 miles from the conference hotel, the Hilton Denver City Center. There is public transportation a short walk from the Marriott that drops off at the Hilton. The trip is 30 minutes on the train. Transit fares and trips.
- Nationwide Settlement Classes
- Ethical Billing Practices
- The Growing Influence of Litigation Funding in Class Action Litigation
- Evolving Rules of Civil Procedure--Upcoming Rule 23 amendments and proposed Rule 30(b)(6) changes
- Judicial Tracking of Settlements after Granting Final Approval--The 3rd Phase of Judicial Review
- Practical Impact of Recent Supreme Court Decisions
- Scholarship applications closed on August 3rd, 2018
Cody-Hopkins Law Firm