The National Consumer Law Center with the National Association of Consumer Advocates invites you to the most important event of the year for consumer attorneys!
November 16-19, 2017, Washington, D.C.
Agenda || Hotel || Registration Rates || Scholarships || SponsorsJoin us and
- Attend comprehensive breakout sessions with top notch speakers
- Register for our Consumer Class Action Symposium
- Build powerful connections
- Earn CLE credits
- Recharge your batteries!
- Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel: 999 Ninth St. NW, Washington, DC, 20001
• Rates: $195/room night || Book a room
• Note: If you need to book your stay with Tuesday (11/14) included, you must book your room at the Grand Hyatt as the Renaissance can no longer accommodate Tuesday night stays (Grand Hyatt Washington, 1000 H Street, NW, Washington, DC 20001) Book a room at Grand Hyatt
- Childcare can be booked prior to arrival at Kiddie University at Capitol Hill (one time fee required) or Care.com
- Washington, DC Metro
- Local Taxi Companies: Yellow Cab Co. of DC (202-546-7900) || OnCabs Washington DC (202-601-3768)
- Recommended Shuttle Service: Super Shuttle || Supreme Airport Shuttle
- Car Apps: Uber availability || Lyft availability || ZipCar
NCLC offers Early Bird discount rates. Don't miss the deadlines to save on your registration fee! Click here to check these and other conference details.
|Main Conference (Thurs-Sat)||Early Bird by 9/29/17||Regular Rate after 9/29/17|
|Optional Session||Early Bird by 9/29/17||Regular Rate after 9/29/17|
|Consumer Class Action Symposium||$560||$610|