- Learn from the experts about the latest developments in consumer litigation, industry trends, and public policy.
- Hear from the nation’s most successful consumer litigators. Ask questions, share ideas, and connect with your colleagues!
- Learn powerful consumer law remedies and attorney fee recovery methods.
- Save on NCLC’s legal practice publications with exclusive conference discounts.
- Earn CLE credits while you learn from the experts!
- Get inspired and energized by hundreds of passionate advocates who fight for consumer justice, just like you.
- A limited number of partial and full scholarships are available. Deadline to apply for a scholarship is August 3rd, 2018. NCLC will contact you with decisions in the weeks following our deadline.
- This year NCLC has a special scholarship fund to cover Assistant Attorneys General and state and local enforcement officials engaging in consumer protection work who are hoping to attend the 2018 Consumer Rights Litigation Conference. This scholarship would provide up to $1,500 toward the price of registration, hotel rooms at the conference hotel, and travel. Apply for this scholarship.