Step One: Are you Eligible to attend a NCLC Conference? You must certify that:
- You are a lawyer and that neither you nor anyone in your organization represents business or commercial clients (except in disputes between two businesses) or is engaged in any business other than providing legal representation to consumers, OR
- You are an employee of a state or federal regulatory or enforcement agency or of a state or federally funded nonprofit legal aid organization.
Non-attorneys who work for nonprofit organizations should email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of their employer and a brief description of what they do prior to registering
Step Two: If so, please send an email to email@example.com to request a late registration.
Note: After emailing the address above, our team will review your request, ask you to register if you are eligible to attend, and then add you to the virtual platform system. You will then receive a link and log-in information for our virtual conference platform. The process of registration and integration into the virtual conference platform may take up to 48 hours depending on the volume of late requests we receive.
Rates: Rates remain the same regardless of when you register
Week One: $60 Per Intensive
Week Two: Main Conference Attendee Fees
Standard Private Attorney $199
- The standard registration rate applies to attorneys and advocates who do not qualify for any of the discounts and scholarships listed below.
NACA Member /NACBA Member $159
- All active members of National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA) and National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA).
Non-profit / Government $149
- Non-profit and government attorney.
Legal Aid / Next Generation Scholarship $99
- Through NCLC’s Campaign for the Future and its generous donors, private attorneys with less than 5 years of experience (Next Generation) and all Legal Aid attorneys will receive an automatic 50% scholarship to attend NCLC conferences. This scholarship opportunity automatically lowers the cost of Main Conference attendance to $99 when registering for the conference.