- Comments to OCC regarding protections for successors in interest, Sept. 2, 2014
- Comments to HUD re: FHA Single Family Housing Policy Handbook, Aug. 14, 2014
- Comments to the CFPB regarding Truth in Lending Act – Regulation Z, Qualified Mortgage Rule, June 5, 2014
- Comments to the Federal Housing Authority on FHA's Single Family Housing Policy Handbook (Application through Endorsement Section), Dec. 15, 2013
- Comments on Joint Notice of Proposed Rulemaking regarding Loans in Areas Having Special Flood Hazards, December 2010, 2013
- NCLC Comments on Amendments to the 2013 Mortgage Rules Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) filed on Nov. 22, 2013.
- Group comments to the FHFA re: Lender-Based Insurance, Terms, & Conditions, May 28, 2013
- NCLC Comments re: 2012 Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z), and NCLC Comments re: Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X), Oct. 9, 2012
- NCLC and NACA Comments on NCUA Loan Workout Reporting Proposal, Feb. 2012
- Comments by the National Consumer Law Center and the National Association of Consumer Advocates to the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) re: Alternative Mortgage Servicing Compensation Discussion Paper, December 26, 2011
- Comments on Credit Risk Retention by National Consumer Law Center and National Association of Consumer Advocates to the U.S. Department of Treasury, August 1, 2011
- Comments to the Federal Reserve Board re Truth in Lending – Interim Rule Requiring Notice to Consumers by Owners of Mortgage Loans, January 2010
- Comments to the Federal Trade Commission re: Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Mortgage Acts and Practices Rulemaking, July 31, 2009
The Institute for Foreclosure Legal Assistance
NCLC gratefully acknowledges the support of IFLA in the creation and maintenance of this page.