If you are having trouble joining a webinar, please first check that your organization’s security restrictions will allow you to log on. Some office settings will prevent the software from working on your computer. If you are still having difficulty joining a webinar, try these steps.
1. Use a different browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
2. Restart your computer (be sure to allow 10 minutes to log into the webinar).
Note: NCLC training staff will only be able to assist with log-in problems 30 minutes prior to a webinar. After that time, training staff will not have access to email until after the webinar is completed.
To participate, you must call in over the phone or listen via computer speakers and log in via the Internet on a computer. Audio is transmitted via the phone or computer speakers, and visuals are transmitted via the Web.
Register for a Webinar
To register, follow these steps.
1. Go to the Webinar page
2. Click on the registration link for a specific webinar.
3. Fill out all contact information and questions.
4. Click Submit.
5. After submitting, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to log on the day of the webinar. Please save that email.
6. You will also receive reminders the day before and the day of the webinar.
Important! After submitting your registration, if you did not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, you may have entered your address incorrectly. Please re-register.