- Glossary of Mortgage Servicing Terms (helpful in understanding mortgage escrow statements, loan histories, and other client account documents)
- Bankruptcy Mortgage Project (a resource for those seeking an alternative to foreclosure through Chapter 13 bankruptcy)
- The Institute for Foreclosure Legal Assistance
- Identifying Participating Servicers
- What to Do When the Servicer Says the Investor is Not Participating?
- What to Do When the Servicer Says No?
- What to Do When the Servicer Denies Because They Re-ran the NPV Test?
- What to Do When the Servicer Refuses to Accept or Process a HAMP Application Because Client is in an Active Bankruptcy Case?
- What to Do When the Servicer Denies a HAMP Modification Because the Client Received a Discharge in a Chapter 7 Case and Did Not Reaffirm the Mortgage Debt?
- What to Do for Widows, Orphans, and Divorcees?
- HAMP Index: The Supplemental Directives, FAQs and Handbooks
- Common FAQs
- Conversion FAQs
- HAMP Borrower FAQs
- HAMP General Administration
- HAMP Summary for Judges (July 2011)
- Testimony of Diane Thompson on the Need for National Mortgage Servicing Standards. Presented to a subcommittee of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee in Washington, D.C. Date: May, 2011