Special News only for NCLC List Serve, NACA, and NACBA Members
The Latest Deals and News on NCLC Books (updated 5/23)
- New editions are now available of Bankruptcy Basics and Instant Evidence. Don't forget to use discount code LISTSERVE10 for a NACA/NACBA/list serve 10% discount.
- 2013 edition of Surviving Debt ($25; 504 pp.) -- everything you need to know about advising families in financial distress. Many attorneys use our deeply discounted bulk pricing (as low as $10/copy) to use this book as an impressive handout to clients or community leaders.
- 20% off all updates (including supplements) and free shipping and free NCLC eReports by signing up to receive your annual treatise updates on an automatic subscription basis--all updates sent on 30-day return basis
- 40% off updates for those on automatic subscription to the 20-volume set
- $100/$150/$200 off for multi-book purchases--see www.nclc.org/deals
Upcoming Conferences and Trainings (updated 3/15)
- Save the Date -Consumer Rights Litigation Conference, San Antonio, TX, Nov. 12-15, 2015.