Charlie Sabatino, Esq., Director, American Bar Association Commission on Law and Aging
David Godfrey, Esq., Senior Attorney, American Bar Association Commission on Law and Aging
Jane Tilly, DrPH, Office of Supportive and Caregiver Services, Administration on Aging/Administration for Community Living
Join the American Bar Association Commission on Law and Aging and the Administration on Aging to talk through what is important for your clients with Alzheimer's and related dementias.
The December 4 webinar aims to provide continuing education to develop dementia capable legal professionals. It is open to any law or aging professional.
Participants will learn about:
• Characteristics and types of dementia
• Essentials of advance planning for health care and financial needs
• Counseling clients with dementia
• Drafting accountability into planning documents
• Risks of abuse, neglect and exploitation in drafting and reviewing documents for persons with dementia
• Best practices for attorneys
Click here for the Advance Health Care and Financial Planning for Persons with Alzheimer's Resource List