- FDIC Loan Modification Program Guide: "Mod in a Box"
- FAQs on FDIC Loan Modification-in-a-Box
- HUD Housing Counseling Handbook
- Dreams Foreclosed: Saving Older Americans from Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Steps That Advocates Can Take To Help Prevent Foreclosure
- Helping Elderly Homeowners Victimized by Predatory Mortgage Loans
- HOME A LOAN: A Quick Guide on Reverse Mortgages for Senior Advocates
- Mortgage Crisis in a Nutshell - This one-hour video explains the contributing factors to the foreclosure crisis in easy-to-understand language. Produced by NACA attorneys John Campbell and Erich Veith of the Simon Law Firm in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Bankruptcy Mortgage Project (a resource for those seeking an alternative to foreclosure through Chapter 13 bankruptcy)
- Institute for Foreclosure Legal Assistance
- National Foreclosure Mitigation Counseling Program
- U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)