|Sponsored by the National Consumer Law Center||
Mortgage Servicing Litigation: Moving Forward in a Post-HAMP World
June 27-28, 2016
Though foreclosures still persist, the federal government’s flagship loss mitigation program, HAMP, will soon come to an end. As a result, the CFPB mortgage servicing rules and other laws will take on greater importance. We will discuss litigating legacy cases and learning effective litigation strategies for the future.Join NCLC this summer as we:
- Examine the CFPB servicing rules in practice, including recent case law developments;
- Prepare you with the best arguments for responding to defense tactics;
- Explore the most effective litigation strategies.
Standard Attorney (private attorneys that are not members of NACA and/or NACBA) rate
- $479 (Early, by May 25th)
- $529 (Late, after May 25th)
Special rate for NACA* members, NACBA** members, government, nonprofit and legal aid attorneys
- $399 (Early, by May 25th)
- $449 (Late, after May 25th)
* You must be an active member of NACA by June 1st to receive this discount. No exceptions. Those with pending applications are not considered active members. It takes roughly 3 weeks to be approved for NACA membership, so apply early! Join the National Association of Consumer Advocates at http://www.consumeradvocates.org/ or call (202) 452 1989, ext. 102.** You must be an active member of NACBA by June 1st. Join the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys at www.nacba.org or call 1-800-499-9040.
- Call 1-800-HILTONS and reference our group code NCLCB
- Call directly at 617-236-1100 and reference our group code NCLCB
Please note that if you wish to book your room outside of our contracted dates (June 26th-29th) the conference discount will not apply online. You will need to contact hotel staff and ask them to book your room separately.