October 20-23, 2016The most important event of the year for consumer attorneys!
Online registration is now CLOSED.
This year marks the 25th year of the CRLC - the premier conference for consumer attorneys. Network with 800+ consumer advocates from around the nation while enjoying Southern California's laid-back charm and West coast sun. Visit Anaheim's world-class theme parks, including Disneyland, or explore Orange County's 42 miles of alluring coastline.
No matter your level of experience in consumer law, you will be certain to find tremendous value at the conference and to come away energized by the justice and fairness we all pursue in the work we do every day. Earn valuable CLE credits while having the opportunity to meet, connect with, and learn from other attorneys who share your commitment to justice and consumer rights.
- Attend comprehensive breakout sessions with top notch speakers
- Register for our Consumer Class Action Symposium
- Build powerful connections
- Earn CLE credits
- Recharge your batteries!
- Still Standing after Spokeo
- Defeating Settlement Tenders after Gomez
- Using the Proposed Rule 23 Amendments to your Advantage Now
- Press Relations and Coverage of your Class Action Claims
- Class Discovery after the Rule 26 Amendments
- Ethical Issues Related to Class Representatives
- Appeals: Whether, When and How
Our featured panelists include:*
Andrew Bell (Locks Law Firm), Mitchell Breit (Simmons, Hanley, Conroy LLC), Mark Chavez (Chavez & Gertler LLP), E. Michelle Drake (Berger & Montague, PC), Yvette Golan (The Golan Firm), Roger Heller (Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein LLP), Eric Lechtzin (Berger & Montague, PC), Scott Nelson (Public Citizens Litigation Group), Monique Olivier (Duckworth Peters Lebowitz Olivier LLP), James Sturdevant ( The Sturdevant Law Firm), Josh Swigart (Hyde & Swigart)
*Please note that additional speakers are also being invited.
- Hilton Anaheim, 777 Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Dining gude
- Childcare can be booked prior to arrival please check out the website at Destination Sitters or call (888) 748-5439.
- Transportation options